Copyright Alert!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Quilt's By Donna.

                     This quilt was inspired by Denise Schmidt and Kaffe Fassett



This Quilt was inspired by a quilt in Quick and easy Scrap Quilts , Leisure Arts.


Nine Patch


(Amish/Mennonite,Chinese Coins), this quilt was inspired from the quilt in the Quilter's resource book, Maggi McCormick Gordon.
Chinese Coins

This Quilt was made by using Quiltsmart Printed Interfacing and Book by Mary Henderson & Anne Dease. It still took along time to make, but is made it so much easier, and the results are wonderful. Double Wedding Ring.
Double Wedding Ring

 Double Wedding Ring.


I love the fabrics in this quilt. Most of the fabric is by Paula Nadelstern. I call this city nights. The sashing is a gray batik. The back is gray sateen. Love it.
city nights

This quilt is made from a pattern from Quilts Quilts Quilts
 by Diane McClun and Laura Nownes. I altered the border.


This is my own design, I love pinwheels.

        

This was  made using a pattern from Quilts Quilts Quilts, by Diane McClun and Laura Nownes. I altered the border a little. I also love the Nine patch
Nine patch variation


I designed this quilt as a class and called it Wild Flowers, and then found out someone else designed a similar version and called it square dancing, love it. Great minds think alike.
Wild flowers or square dancing